We are looking for your stories.
We want to publish a series of blog posts in February and March about the More Than Friends Marriage Preparation video series.
We are offering Leaders or Couples $50 for a blog post for the website.
Here are the guidelines.
We are looking for short posts of 100-250 words. In your blog post you might:
- Tell a story about what you expected before engaging the videos and how that turned out.
- Share a particular segment from the series that was particularly helpful or made a difference.
- Tell us about any creative ways you as a Leader are using the resource.
- Write about why offering Marriage Preparation series to couples is important to you.
- Choose a story to share with other couples or leaders you think will be helpful, fun or supportive.
Here are a few other things to keep in mind:
- Your blog posts may be edited. We need short posts of no more than 250 words.
- Your posts will be published on the More Than Friends website and the link shared on social media.
- You are welcome to send a picture that accompanies your blog post or one will be chosen to accompany your article.
- Please indicate your topic and you will receive confirmation and be given a date for submission.
- Your blog can be posted anonymously if you choose (though you must be identified to the Project Coordinator.) Or we need a brief two sentence bio.
When we receive your article you will be paid $50 by bank transfer or cheque.
Please contact the Project Coordinator, Janice MacLean at EMAIL.
We are accepting up to six blogs.